HEAT EXCHANGER – PLATE TYPE
Plate Type Heat Exchangers
Heat exchangers are a vital component in many industries, and when they break down, they can be costly.
EHC has been providing heat exchanger services for over 20 years. As industrial efficiency experts, we provide the best service at competitive prices to help you get your equipment back up and running as soon as possible.
Whether it’s an emergency, routine maintenance, replacement plates, or gaskets, our technicians are fully trained and certified to work on heat exchangers from leading manufacturers.
So give us a call today to learn more about our range of services and how we can help with all your heat exchanger needs.
Advantages of plate heat exchanger:
- Heat transfer precision – improved temperature approach, true counter-current flow, 80-90% less hold-up volume.
- Low cost – low capital investment, installation costs, limited maintenance and operating costs.
- Greatest reliability – less fouling, stress, wear, and corrosion.
- Responsible – least energy consumption for most process effect, reduced cleaning.
- Easy to expand capacity – adjustable plates on existing frames.