The XMD module is an electro-hydraulic driver for use with mobile and industrial hydraulic equipment. It is configurable using Sun’s free CANpoint XMD Configuration Software and a CAN-to-USB interface cable connected to a computer or via the XMD Mobile app. The XMD driver can control a variety of electrically operated hydraulic actuators used in applications for on- and off-highway equipment including but not limited to agriculture, forestry, construction, marine, earth moving, and material handling. Tuned for optimal flow and pressure control using Sun valves, the XMD driver delivers repeatable and reliable results for your demanding applications.
XMD-02 Sun Hydraulics (Configurable double-output driver used with proportional and solenoid-operated switching valve)
- Dual-coil driver
- Two configurable 0-5 V, 0-10 V, 4-20 mA, pulse, frequency, PWM and digital inputs
- For full product details, including installation and operating instructions, refer to the Full Data Sheet link at the top of this page.
- CAN bus communication (SAE J1939)
- Adjustable current limited output with short circuit protection
- 5-V reference for potentiometer/joystick controls
- Configurable enable input
- All input and output limits are independently adjustable
- Adjustable ramp up and ramp down times, independently set
- Microprocessor controlled for consistent, reliable performance
- Separate supply and command common
- High-frequency PWM with superimposed dither
- Glass-filled nylon enclosure with flexible potting compound
- Setup and configuration can be accomplished through the CANpoint XMD Configuration Software and a CAN-to-USB interface cable or via Sun’s XMD Mobile™ app with a Bluetooth connection from a smartphone.
- Rated at IP69k
- CE and E-Mark approved
- Power cable with mating connector is required and is not included with product. Refer to the “Used With” tab.
Be the first to review “XMD-02 Sun Hydraulics (Configurable double-output driver used with proportional and solenoid-operated switching valve)” Cancel reply
There are no reviews yet.